Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bull's-eye

There are days when I embrace my inner dull self, like today, with yet another knitting post. I deviated from my original plan to finish the second Endpaper mitt to knit up a quick kitty bed for our two new-ish kitties. What can I say, it was good old mindless knitting. No charts, bigger needles and a couple of very grateful kitties. Used this here pattern, by Wendyknits. And I feel like a better pet owner for it, I must say. The poor things were so in love with it that they took it over before it had even finished drying. There is now a symbiotic mass of cat and damp wool under my space heater of a desk lamp. Sweet dreams, mes amis.

Cornflake approves before it's even off the needles.

Blocking in the sunshine.

A very Dr. Suessian cake-taker cover.

Can you feel the love tonight?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I think that's awesome. Glad your kitties love it. I think that I need to make one for my Poo Poo Kitty. She's a butthead though. I probably work it up and she'll ignore it.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home