Saturday, July 15, 2006

You bet your sweet Aspercreme!

Originally, I was just going to post my two favorite advertising taglines, of late. However, when I began my internet hunt for a picture of Aspercreme line, I discovered that I'm not the only person who is sad to see the ad line go the way of "You bet if it's Aspercreme!" *Su-ucks*, if you ask me. The original line was just brilliant, snort-soda-through-your-nose humor and that left me aching for a reason to go out and buy tubes and tubes of Aspercreme.

www.cockeyed.com
Anyhoo, the second might raise some eyebrows, but I love it anyway. Have we all seen the new Fruit-of-the-Loom music video ads? The country music one at that? Anybody? OK, well, in case you haven't, the winning line in the whole ad is ....... "You can't OVERLOVE your underwear...." Twangy, tacky, can't get it out of my head. And fortunately for me (and them), I've got no less than four males residing under my roof who really do overlove their underwear. They also overwear their underwear, but that's a whole other thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home