Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last Session


Kind of a sad week. Not only was it the last class, but the model had stage 4 cancer of unknown origin and a single mom to boot. She knows it's going devastate her physical self before it's all over, so she thought she'd brave a session as a model instead of a student. Well.....it made me cry, which made me feel foolish, so I did my best to choke it and left with wet snot spots on the front of my shirt. Long story short, there's an extensive family history behind those wet spots. Grief is just sneaky like that, I guess.

Anyway, some of us went for pizza and beer after. Where I locked my keys in my car and had to wait for my knight in the shiny blue mini-van to unlock the horse that I rode home in. 'Twas an eventful night by my standards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home