Thursday, December 06, 2007

What....Who....Huh?!

How long is fortnight exactly? If I calculated the time spent avoiding the blog, I'd say it's been at least fortnight or two, right? Aww, well, anyway. T'is life.

But I made stuff and I frogged stuff and I made plans to frog more stuff that I made. And I drew a little too. See!

2 hr. pose

Like I told my people*, I'm a little proud of this drawing. I was in the company of a two very talented people and a little terrified I'd freeze, but I didn't and well,......I like how it turned out. It's fairly large, on 18" X 24" newsprint with vine charcoal. Toot, Toot! (Yeah, that was my own horn.)

I've much knitting to talk about too; some of it (really super, fantastic) good, most of it bad. But collecting the evidence of such, takes a little time, so you'll get those updates later. Besides, a good knitting story should have all the passion of a cheap romance novel and, frankly, I'm too zapped for that right now.



* This is one of my favorite expressions picked from the kids. It was coined the year that we moved into our new house and the boys were making new friends in the neighborhood. Getting up to go play outside with this new group of boys, coming and going with his brothers, my 4yr. son informed his daddy that he "was going outside to be with his people." He's still that cute, some three years later.

2 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Nice drawing. You should toot your own horn - you deserve it.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Thanks!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home