Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gave Away...

Red Heart Soft Yarn, Honey. Sz. 9 needle.

My favorite-est knit to date went to Mom....the Hemlock Ring Blanket by Jared Flood. It was the fastest, most satisfying thing ever to do. Took less than a week and more beautiful than I'd expected it would be at the start of the knit. I'm totally making another another for myself.



Also gifted a pair of Fetching mitts, to my niece, in Cascade 220, teal with little purple fibers running through it. There were very well-received (better than I hoped for actually), but I snapped no pictures before wrapping. No doubt, you've seen them before anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Just beautiful! I had completely forgotten about that pattern.
I'm oging to have to make one for myself after seeing yours.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home